February 23, 2008:
This is one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. Here is what happened. I was under the impression that Kelly was going to come down for the weekend on Saturday morning. Dan decided to take me out to dinner on Friday night. I knew that he had something planned for later in the night so I kept trying to get out of him what was going on. Knowing Dan though, he wouldn't tell me. Next thing I know, I look over and there is Kelly and Katie! They were both in town for dinner! I was so excited, I think I even cried. I also found out that Alicia was on her way to join us. What a great surprise, I had no idea they were coming.
We had so much fun over the weekend. We went shopping at the Baby's Room to get ideas for the nursery. There was a lot of cute stuff, but I didn't see anything I was crazy about. Next the girls convinced me after much talk to go into Motherhood Maternity. I don't know why, but that store has always freaked me out. I must say though that it was a great experience. I found lots of cute items- at good prices! I got a couple of skirts and a really cute dress. I now might actually feel cute once in awhile! I also found a little stuffed monkey for Simon. It was so cute, I couldn't pass it up.
Throughout the weekend, we had a great time. We saw some movies...one good, one awful. We had Mexican food, good conversations, and a fun game of Scramble. After church and lunch on Sunday, they headed back to their homes.
Here is a picture of me today at 20.5 weeks. I am really starting to show and it makes me nervous for how big I am going to get!
Here is a picture of me today at 20.5 weeks. I am really starting to show and it makes me nervous for how big I am going to get!

No comments:
Post a Comment