Welcome to the McElroy Family Blog. Here are stories of our crazy life. Enjoy!

Monday, February 25, 2008

It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2008

We had a doctor's appointment at 3:00 on Tuesday. This is the appointment where we get to find out if it is a boy or girl by the sonogram. Before going there, I made sure that I had some caffeine and sugar to make sure Baby Mac was moving around. I didn't want to take any chances on figuring out the sex!



The sonogram was the most amazing thing. The technician was great. She spent time explaining all of the different things we saw on the screen. She pointed out his feet, spine, hands, arms, heart, and his boy parts! That's right, Baby Mac is a boy and there is no doubt about it! We were both so excited. I don't think I have ever seen Dan so happy! He was grinning ear to ear. I think he already was envisioning playing catch with our boy!



We met with Dr. Gorman for our appointment. I really liked him. He went to KU and did his residency in Wichita. We had a lot of fun stuff to talk about. He did a great job answering all the questions we have up to this point. I am so thankful that we switched doctors and found a clinic that we really like!



The first thing we did when we left was to call all our family and tell them the exciting news!



No comments: