Welcome to the McElroy Family Blog. Here are stories of our crazy life. Enjoy!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Megan and Josh's Wedding: Kansas City

February 9, 2008:
Dan and I both took of work on Friday the 8th to head up to Kansas City for the wedding. It was nice to sleep in a little and actually enjoy the drive up to KC. We had a free hotel stay at a Marriott so on Friday night we stayed at the Overland Park Marriott. We got to go the rehearsal dinner for Megan and Josh at KC Masterpiece. It was great food and I got to see a lot of Dan's family I don't get to see very often. After dinner, Dan went to grab drinks with the guys so I crashed out at the hotel early.
On Saturday, I got to spend time with Kelly and Katie while Dan did wedding stuff. Katie and I ran errands all over town. We spent some time in Target looking at all the baby stuff. We find out if we are having a boy or girl in just 4 days! It is fun to look at both girls and boys stuff but I won't buy anything yet.
The wedding was a lot of fun. We spent most of the night hanging out with Tom and Cathy. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was very nice. Dan was happy that I didn't feel like dancing at the wedding- I think that is the first time that has ever happened! :)
On Sunday before leaving town, we got to meet up with Kyly and Tim at First Watch. It was great to see them. They surprised us with 2 books for the baby. They are little Dr. Seuss books. I can't wait to read them to our baby!

No comments: