Welcome to the McElroy Family Blog. Here are stories of our crazy life. Enjoy!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Girl's Weekend in Tulsa

January 19, 2008
This was a great weekend. I got to go to Tulsa with Alison, Joy, and my mom. We had such a great time. We did lots of shopping! I got several shirts and a pair of jeans for my growing baby bump! My favorite places to get clothes right now are Gap and Target. I haven't ventured into any maternity stores yet.
During this trip, we went to Babies R Us to begin a baby registry. I thought that it would be a lot of fun to do with my mom and sisters. We had a good time, but it was so overwhelming! There is so much stuff in there I didn't know where to start. I quickly felt like I had no idea what I am doing! Luckily, the girls were there to help me relax! Once we left there, we got some dinner and I felt much better! :)
That night we went to see the movie PS. I Love You. Now, this really has nothing to do with our baby... it is just a great movie. I highly recommend it to any girls!

No comments: