January 17, 2008
I FELT BABY MAC MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not believe it! Here is how it happened. I was lying in bed saying my night time prayers. I spent a little extra time praying for Baby on that particular night. Dan was out of town and I didn't eat the healthiest dinner (mac and cheese!). I was really concerned that Baby wasn't getting the proper nutrition so I asked God to take extra special care of Baby.
About 30 seconds after I said Amen, I just lie there about to fall asleep. All of the sudden, I felt this almost bubble in my stomach moving all around. I was definitely not any type of bubble I'd ever felt before. I knew that it must be the baby! I immediately called Dan to tell him the exciting news. Later, I called Alison so that I could tell her as well. That entire night until I fell asleep, the baby felt like it was doing somersaults in my stomach. It was such a great and encouraging feeling.
So whether it was the pre-bedtime ice-cream or an answer to my prayers, it was the most amazing thing to feel our child moving in my tummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment