Welcome to the McElroy Family Blog. Here are stories of our crazy life. Enjoy!

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas 2007

We were able to head home for Christmas. We spent a great weekend celebrating with Tom and Cathy. We then spent Christmas Eve and Christmas with my family. We received lots of wonderful baby gifts from family. Tom and Cathy got us a camcorder. I can't wait to take videos of our Baby Mac. My parents got us lots of toys for the baby. Alison and her family got us a Baby Mozart CD and lots of Ben's old toys. I am afraid this little one is already spoiled- he/she will be worth it!
Since I am now 12 weeks along, we decided to tell everyone our news. I sent out an email on Christmas titled "It's a Christmas Miracle!". It has been so much fun to hear everyone's excitement with us.
I am still feeling well. I haven't gotten sick yet which is such a blessing. I sleep a lot- naps are my new favorite past time! They (whoever they are) say that pretty soon I'll have most of my energy back. The next 12 weeks are considered the "honeymoon" of pregnancy. If only I were on a beach... :)



First maternity shirt! This is Christmas Eve- 12 weeks along!

No comments: