October 30, 2007 at 6:15am
Hmm, how to begin? Well, I woke up early on that Tuesday morning because I had a meeting for work. I hadn't started my period so I thought, "what the heck, why not take a pregnancy test!?!?". So, I did. All the sudden I started noticing not one, but two lines appearing. I didn't know what to do. Being the procrastinator that I am, I decided to go ahead and shower- then see if it was for real. After my shower, I went to look at the test again. There they were.... 2 pink lines! I called in Dan, who was sleeping soundly. When he saw the two lines, we just looked at each other in shock. Could it be true? Were we really pregnant? I felt excited, scared, shocked, and more all at once. I don't think either of us could breathe for sometime. WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment