Welcome to the McElroy Family Blog. Here are stories of our crazy life. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Simon Update



So, I am not sure if anyone ever checks this blog. I am sure that readers are far and few between since I rarely update the blog. I wanted to give an update today on Simon's developements now that he is 10 months old.




1. He's off! Simon took his first steps last night. He was actually trying to get his dad's milkshake, and had to walk to get it. Dan and I just looked at each other in shock! Simon was pretty proud of himself!




2. Words: Simon now has 3 words that he relates to objects. Mama, Dada, and Ba (ball). We are very impressed with him saying ball. Anytime he sees a ball, he says it.




3. Activities: He has lots of activities that he likes to do. Recently he loves for me to stack up his blocks and then knock them down. He just starts cracking up. He also loves putting the green Wii tennis racket to his face- always gets him to crack up. He loves swining at the park, emptying his toy chest, pulling paper from the desk, and playing with the kids at Danae's house.




4. Teeth- Simon now has 3 teeth- 2 on bottom and 1 on top. The one on top is huge- it looks crazy because of how big it is. I feel like it is the same size as mine! Yikes!




Here is a picture from us on a walk this week.


No comments: