Welcome to the McElroy Family Blog. Here are stories of our crazy life. Enjoy!

Monday, September 29, 2008

End of maternity leave...

Well, the sad day is almost here. I am getting ready to return to work. We have had a great time though. Before I head back to work, we are making a last trip to Kansas. We can't wait to see all of our family again!

Here are some highlights of my leave (besides the obvious Simon moments):
- Trips to Kansas City, Wichita, and Lawrence
- Tennis at Memorial Park
- Walking to Kennedy Coffee
- Dr. Mario
- Painting the kitchen...
- Reading a book
- Sonic happy hour
- Learning to cook omelets
- Forgetting to shower...until 2:00pm
- Going to Curves

We just really enjoy our time together as a family. I know that we will continue to cherish each minute we get together.

No comments: