Welcome to the McElroy Family Blog. Here are stories of our crazy life. Enjoy!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

May 31, 2008

Baby Shower- Dan's family


This was our last weekend home to Wichita before Simon's birth. I was about 34 weeks and we didn't want to do any major traveling after this time.


We had a great weekend. Rachel and Sheryl Deutsch threw us a shower with a lot of Dan's family and friends from Holy Cross. It was great to see all of my extended family. It is so neat that they are all willing to come and celebrate with us. Dan and Tom made a stop by the shower, I think it was to get some of the good food. Rachel made the most wonderful chocolate covered strawberries and diaper cake. It was also so fun to see Ava and how much she has grown. Rachel is a great mom and I am excited to be able to go to her for lots of advice! I think that we have already tried setting up Simon and Ava! :)




No comments: