Welcome to the McElroy Family Blog. Here are stories of our crazy life. Enjoy!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Child Birthing Class

April 25-26, 2008:

This weekend we went to Willow Creek for our child birthing class. We had class on Friday from 6-10 and Saturday 9-4. There were 6 other couples in the class. It was meet other people who were going through the same stuff we were. It was also nice to see that I wasn't bigger than the other women! Usually I feel huge, but it was nice to be around other pregos!

We learned a lot of stuff this weekend. They taught us everything from breathing, to the labor process, to c-sections, to changing dipers, and even a hospital tour. After the class, Dan and I realized that while we now know a little, there is still a ton that we don't know! We both are more excited than scared about becoming parents. I just wish that July wasn't so far away!

No comments: