Welcome to the McElroy Family Blog. Here are stories of our crazy life. Enjoy!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Baby Shower!

April 12, 2008: Kansas City


This weekend we went up to KC for a shower that Kelly, Katie, and Kyly threw for us. The shower took place at Katie's house and was so much fun! It was a small group, I think that there were a total of 9 people there. It was great to see some of my old college friends like Lindsay Wood and Holly Teeter.

The girls came up with some really great food, games, and activities. Everyone had plain white onsies that they decorated for Simon. They were so cute. I'll add pictures so you can see how cute they are. I know that Simon will love having lots of onsies- especially ones made just for him. The only disturbing thing during the painting of the clothes was the AWFUL music! :) We also played a memory game that had great wit! For example, if you found the two cards that read "Delivery", you got Whoppers. I loved it!

It was so much fun to spend time with my great friends. I could not ask for better friends! After the shower I got to spend some time with Katie and Kyly. It was fun to catch up on each others lives. They both have big changes coming their way!

That night we stayed with Paul and Kylea Anders. We had a lot of fun. At one point, the non-pregos (everyone but me) tried drinking wine out of Simon's baby bottles. I don't think that I have laughed that hard in a long time. Don't worry, I'll make sure they are sanitized before Simon gets them!


No comments: